Select Your Portal:

Tax Return for Non-Residents



Tax Return for Non-Residents

File your 1040NR Non-Resident Tax Return with TaxLeaf. With TaxLeaf, we can help you file without having to visit the USA. Just ask us how.

Act now and get a FREE ITIN application. ($149 value)

If you are a non-resident and have earned income in the USA, then you must file a US Tax Return. TaxLeaf specializes in working with Non-Residents. We can file your tax return without you being present in the USA. Just ask us how…

  • Who Needs To File
  • Not every non-resident needs to file a US Tax Return. Below are just a few of the many reasons you may need to file.
  • If you earned income in the USA
  • If you are a partner of an LLC
  • If you receive dividends from any company or stock
  • If you sold a real estate property
  • When Do I Have To File
  • All Non-Residents must file their tax return by April 15. But don’t worry, if you need more time let us know and we’ll file an extension to give you another 6 months.

To get started, tell us a little about your business:


For a low monthly fee, we can help manage the accounting tax and payroll needs of your business.

How much will it cost? >>

Use our calculator to find out with 4 simple questions...

Build a tax package for your business…

  • No
  • Yes
  • No
  • Yes