Tax Return for Non-Residents
If you are a non-resident and have earned income in the USA, then you must file a US Tax Return. TaxLeaf specializes in working with Non-Residents. We can file your tax return without you being present in the USA. Just ask us how…
- Who Needs To File
- Not every non-resident needs to file a US Tax Return. Below are just a few of the many reasons you may need to file.
- If you earned income in the USA
- If you are a partner of an LLC
- If you receive dividends from any company or stock
- If you sold a real estate property
- When Do I Have To File
- All Non-Residents must file their tax return by April 15. But don’t worry, if you need more time let us know and we’ll file an extension to give you another 6 months.