Understanding the BE-12 Form
Who Needs to File It?
If you or your company:
- Are a foreign parent who is the 1st person or entity outside the U.S. in a chain of ownership
- Have 10% percent or more voting interest
- Have a voting interest that is direct or indirect
- Is a subsidiary that owns a majority (more than 50%) of the voting interest in another U.S. company
Then you may be required to fill in the BE-12 form.
What Does The BE-12 Form Aim For?
The BE-12 Form plays a vital role in capturing data on foreign individuals’ and businesses’ financial activities in the United States.
It enables the government to monitor and analyze foreign direct investment, contributing to a comprehensive understanding of economic trends.
All U.S. business enterprises must report foreign direct investment.
- The BE-12 form, provided by the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA), collects statistical information about the American economy, more specifically, foreign direct investment in the United States.
- Non-compliance with the reporting obligations includes civil penalties, fines, imprisonment, or injunctive relief.
Professional BE-12 Form Services
At Contador America, we have a proven track record of providing professional BE-12 Form services to foreign individuals and businesses.
Our team of financial experts understands the complex reporting requirements involved in the process. We stay updated on all the latest regulations, offering you peace of mind if you are required to submit this information.
By partnering with us, you gain:
- Access to our extensive knowledge and experience
- Accurate and compliant reporting
- Exceptional service and communication
- Personalized attention to each and every client
Streamlined Process with Contador Miami
Working with Contador Miami, your BE-12 Form service is a streamlined and hassle-free experience. Our process begins with a thorough assessment of your financial data, followed by expert analysis and meticulous preparation of the BE-12 Form.
Our team will guide you through the entire process, addressing any questions or concerns along the way. With our commitment to efficiency and accuracy, you can focus on your core business activities while we handle the complexities of the BE-12 reporting requirements.
Find Us On YouTube
TAX LEAF Reason 1 Pay Your Staff On Time
TAX LEAF Reason 2 “Know Your Business Bottom Line”
TAX LEAF Reason 3 Avoid An IRS Nightmare
TAX LEAF Reason 4 Control Your Business Expenses
TAX LEAF Reason 5 Prevent Annoying IRS Letters
Your Tax and Accounting Docs On the Go
We take the time to keep all of your tax and accounting docs nice and organized on the cloud. That means you can access them at anytime and from anywhere. We also make sure they are secure and backed up at all times.
- Month-to-month financial statements Each Year’s Tax Returns
- Each Year’s Patroll Reports
- Each Year’s Paystubs, W2s, and 1099s
- All your Bank Statements
- All Sales Tax Receipts
- Any Government Letters or Correspondence