Experience the Peace of Mind that Comes with Having a
Reliable Registered Agent By Your Side.
- Act as your legal representative
- Maintain compliant records
- Provide your company with a physical address
- Offer you privacy and convenience
Then you may be required to fill in the BE-12 form.
Why You Need a Registered Agent
In Delaware and Florida, having a registered agent is not just a legal requirement but a strategic advantage for your business.
As registered agents, we ensure that your company receives essential legal documents promptly, maintains compliance with all state regulations, and acts as your representative for the service process. Trusting this responsibility to a reliable registered agent is essential for maintaining good standing. It will allow you to focus on your business operations.
All U.S. business enterprises must report foreign direct investment.
- The BE-12 form, provided by the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA), collects statistical information about the American economy, more specifically, foreign direct investment in the United States.
- Non-compliance with the reporting obligations includes civil penalties, fines, imprisonment, or injunctive relief.
How Taxleaf Helps You Stay Compliant
At Taxleaf takes care of the crucial aspects of registered agent services so that you can focus on growing your business.
As your registered agent, we will receive and forward all important legal documents to you and maintain accurate compliance records. Our highly trained staff also provides timely notifications to ensure you never miss critical deadlines.
Should you wish to register your new business in Florida, then you benefit from:
- A favorable state-tax climate
- No corporate income tax on subchapter S-corporations and Limited Partnerships
- Exceptional service and communication
- Exemption of capital stock from the corporate franchise tax
Seamless Incorporation and Registered Agent Service
Should you require it, we can also provide the services of a virtual off with:
- A virtual office
- Mail forwarding servicing
- A virtual business telephone line
- Boardroom and meeting room services
- Affordable business filing services
- Delaware and Florida annual report reminders
- Delaware and Florida annual report filing
You will have the expert assistance of our business formation professionals and ongoing guidance from our registered agent team.
Find Us On YouTube
TAX LEAF Reason 1 Pay Your Staff On Time
TAX LEAF Reason 2 “Know Your Business Bottom Line”
TAX LEAF Reason 3 Avoid An IRS Nightmare
TAX LEAF Reason 4 Control Your Business Expenses
TAX LEAF Reason 5 Prevent Annoying IRS Letters
Your Tax and Accounting Docs On the Go
We take the time to keep all of your tax and accounting docs nice and organized on the cloud. That means you can access them at anytime and from anywhere. We also make sure they are secure and backed up at all times.
- Month-to-month financial statements Each Year’s Tax Returns
- Each Year’s Patroll Reports
- Each Year’s Paystubs, W2s, and 1099s
- All your Bank Statements
- All Sales Tax Receipts
- Any Government Letters or Correspondence