Where’s My Refund
Many individuals anticipate receiving their refund from the IRS every spring. For many families, this lump sum is viewed as a way to reduce debt, take a short vacation or finally purchase that item that has been in their virtual shopping cart for months. But what happens if it’s delayed? If you are counting on it to pay for auto repairs or something that’s a necessity – and not a luxury – it can create a great deal of stress. You may wonder if there is a way to check on the status of your refund. The answer is Yes! Take a look at the instructions below. If you still need help just give us a call and we’ll investigate it on your behalf.
- Where’s My Refund
- Follow the simple instructions below to find out about your IRS Refund.
- First, Be patient. The IRS has millions of returns to process, and it may take 2-3 weeks after you filed.
- Second, Be sure to have a copy of your tax return at your fingers. The IRS will want to know your:
- a. Social Security Number
- b. Your Filing Status (Single, Head of Household, Married filing joint, or Married filing separate)
- c. Exact amount of tax refund owed to you
- Third, Log on to www.irs.gov and enter this information.
- Double-check that you typed the information correctly. An auto-generated message will give you an estimated refund delivery date. However, if the IRS needs more details, you may want to call us or the IRS to check on the status.