Accountants for Retail and E-Commerce
The Retail Industry is best known for it’s long and strenuous hours. This can quickly cause the business owner to fall behind on their accounting and bookkeeping. There are 2 important variables you want to monitor in Retail: 1) Inventory 2) Cash. You need to be able to access up-to-date financial information whenever you need or want it.
- TaxLeaf Can Help You
- We first recommend you use a good Point of Sale (POS) System to manage your sales. This system should be able to manage your sales, inventory, and receivables your business.
- Most POS systems are compatible with our Accounting System. After we combine this with our Bookkeeping System, you will have the perfect financials you need to understand your business.
- Financial Documents We Will Send You Include:
- Profit and Loss Statement (shows your income and expenses)
- Balance Sheet (shows your assets and liabilities)
- Cash Flow Analysis (cash position of your business)
- Employee Ledger (your payroll detail)
- General Ledger
- Sales Tax Summary
- Full Accounting Packages Starting at $149/month