Apply for an FEIN for My Business
Every business needs an FEIN (or Federal Taxpayer Identification Number) to file taxes with the IRS. If you’ve recently created a new business, make sure your business has an FEIN. If not, let us know and we can help.
- What is a FEIN?
- An FEIN number is similar to a Social Security Number, but for a business. All businesses need to apply for an FEIN number for many reasons. Below are some of the most common reasons you’ll need an FEIN for your business:
- Open a Bank Account under your business
- Payroll for your business
- File Taxes
- License and Permit Applications
- What Do I Have To Do
- TaxLeaf will help you fill out the SS-4 IRS Form to obtain your FEIN. Once we will out this form and submit to the IRS, we can have your FEIN number in 2-3 business days. TaxLeaf has helped thousands of businesses with their FEIN. Start today.