Start Now

If you are a foreign national doing business in the US, there is a good chance you will have to file your personal tax return with the IRS. If so, you will be asked to also apply for a individual taxpayer identification number, or ITIN. TaxLeaf can help you apply for this using the W-7 Form and a copy of your passport.

What Do I Need to Get My ITIN number?

The IRS does not allow everybody to request a ITIN number. You must have a valid reason to file for your ITIN number. In most cases, this can be done when filing your personal tax return. Other situations where this may apply are FIRPTA and Section 8 Properties. In either case, TaxLeaf will call the IRS on your behalf to request one.

Government Certified Acceptance Agents

TaxLeaf is a Certified Acceptance Agent by the IRS. This means that after we meet with you, we can certify your passport and quickly apply for your ITIN. (click here to see our IRS approval) If you are not in the US, then we can do a video chat to confirm your identity. Then, just send us your passport and we’re ready to go. Our TaxLeaf team has 2 certified acceptance agents to certify your passports for IRS Immigration Department.

How Long Will It Take?

This process should take up to 4-6 weeks. However if US government gets too many applications, it may take longer.

Click To Learn More About Tax Returns for Non-Residents

Top Services

Bookkeeping Starting at $200.00

More Info
Full Payroll up to 10 Employees $99.00

More Info
Corporate tax returns $399.00

More Info
Personal Tax Returns $149.00

More Info
Create New Company In Florida $599.00

More Info